- After submitting contact information below you will be taken to the fillable Résumé page.
- Upon completion of the Résumé form Nathan Beard will contact within 24-hours
- If you are strictly looking for Nathan’s job assistance service, please use the form in the “Job Search Assistance” tab to the left
Job Search Assistance
- If you are looking for help building your resume, please use the form in the “Resume Maker” tab to the left
Clients may use the telephone number and email of staff from the agency they are receiving assistance from if needed. The contact information is required simply for Nathan Beard to have a means of working with each client and their support team.
A person is eligible to use Résumé Maker when they are a client of the following organizations in a capacity listed below.
Jackson County Community Justice
- DUII Caseload
- Supervised Probation client
- Bench Probation Client
- Home Detention Client
- Trans-Leave Client
- Pre-Trial Client
- Specialty Court Participant- Mental Health Court, Family Court, ROC Court
Oasis Center of the Rogue Valley
- Patient of Oasis Center
Department of Human Services (DHS) Vocational Rehabilitation
- Client referred directly to Nathan Beard (Cutting Edge Job Development) by a Vocational Rehab Counselor
Oregon Preferred Worker Program
- A client of Oregon’s Preferred Worker Program (Dept. of Consumer Business Services, DCBS) referred to Nathan Beard by a Reemployment Specialist of the DCBS
The Pathfinder Network (TPN)
- A client collaborating with The Pathfinder Network in an Oregon Department of Corrections Facility (DOC Prison) or client working with TPN through their facility located at 7305 NE Glisan St, Portland, OR 97213
*Questions of client eligibility for NBJD Résumé Maker may be emailed directly to email@example.com.